Wednesday, January 19, 2011

bucket LIST

So, I decided that I would write a bucket list...I was feeling inspired about the future. And so.....here we go....

-Be blonde
-Go food tasting in europe
-Fall in Love with Yoga again
-Get my license
-Ride on the back of a Harley
- Read at least one book per month
-Eat only fruits/veggies/food sourced from the earth (for one whole month)
-Become fluent in another language
-Make things and sell them (on etsy/the street/etc.)
-Cut out High-Fructose-Corn-Syrup
-Draw everyday
-Publish a cookbook of desserts
-Appreciate the little things more (laughing/sunsets/rainstorms...)
-Make an item of clothing and wear it!
-Learn to cook Gourmet meals
-Exercise more
-Learn how to drive a stick
-Write snail mail
-Furnish my home with things I make/alter

This is only the list so far, more of a life improvement list, than a bucket list. But its my list. I'll call it what I want!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment