Sunday, February 20, 2011

update on the bucket list

-Be blonde *This will be happening next week*
-Go food tasting in europe
-Fall in Love with Yoga again
-Get my license
-Ride on the back of a Harley
- Read at least one book per month *Currently working on this one*
-Eat only fruits/veggies/food sourced from the earth (for one whole month)
-Become fluent in another language
-Make things and sell them (on etsy/the street/etc.) *In progress*
-Cut out High-Fructose-Corn-Syrup
-Draw everyday
-Publish a cookbook of desserts
-Appreciate the little things more (laughing/sunsets/rainstorms...) * I understand this is a continuing things, but conscious efforts are being made
-Make an item of clothing and wear it!
-Learn to cook Gourmet meals  *Cooking Lessons with Carlos on Mondays (Duck last week :) )
-Exercise more
-Learn how to drive a stick
-Write snail mail
-Furnish my home with things I make/alter


I think I am doing a good job so far....some additions:

-Travel More (This should be happening at the end of the summer, long trip up the west coast to Washington in the works!!!! EEEE!)
-Go to a new place with my work
-Grad School
-Accept my happiness and stop letting others try to dictate how my life should go. These people can't control me anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment