Sunday, May 29, 2011

Recap!

Hello dear readers,

So it has been a while since I posted last.
Just a recap on the past month and a half...

-Got a job serving at Mays Counter. (look it up, its delicious)
-Visited Philly for a week. (Cleaned my stuff out of my dads house, spent some quality time with friends, and realized that I am glad that I left, too many reasons to post about at this point.)
-Started making a blanket out of yarn pom poms. (it's awesome, and huge, and heavy)
-Kayaked down the Colorado river at the mouth of the grand canyon. ( the last 3 miles were miserable, we were battling 45 mph winds, with only a 6 mph current pulling us against the wind. But the rest of the trip was great. Beautiful clear water, 1,000 foot high cliffs surrounding you. Breathtaking)
-Started making a recipe book. (falling back in love with scrapbooking/bookmaking again)
-Baked a cheesecake (Orange Goatcheese cheesecake with strawberry/blackberry puree. If you want the recipe, leave a comment)
-Did the first round of purging myself of my excess belongings to get myself ready for the roadtrip up north. (So exciting and relieving)
-Decided what I want to do for a living (maybe in addition to another job, if that's what needs to happen)
-Considered grad school again, and started looking at schools in washington. (Also considering culinary school, maybe just a certificate in baking.)


That's about it I think....?
Man, this makes my life look very boring, but its really not.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment